Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: July 2019
- What is spastic colon, Mayo Clinic. Accessed online on 3/14/16 at http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/irritable-bowel-syndrome/expert-answers/spastic-colon/faq-20058473.
- Lacy BE, Chey WD, Lembo AJ. New and emerging treatment options for irritable bowel syndrome. Gastroenterol Hepatol (N Y). 2015 Apr;11(4 Suppl 2):1-19.
- Anticholinergic: what does it mean? Merck Manual. Accessed online on 3/14/16 at http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/older-people’s-health-issues/aging-and-drugs/aging-and-drugs#v19110402.
- Dicyclomine, Medline Plus, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Accessed online on 3/14/16 at https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a684007.html
- Hyoscyamine, Medline Plus, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Accessed online on 3/14/16 at https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a684010.html
- Librax, United States Food and Drug Administration. Accessed online on 4/5/19 at https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/012750s065lbl.pdf
- Label: Librax-chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride and clidinium bromide capsule, DailyMed, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Accessed online on 4/5/19 at https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=f99ebf66-f207-4a97-9666-4da1d72b061c