caret icon Back to all discussions

Pain below right ribs

I have just got dingossed with ibs.
I chronic pain below rib really intense spasms for months .what should I do is it class as disability can I get benefits uk .

  1. Thank you for reaching out and sharing. Welcome to our community. I hope that we can be a source of helpful info and support. In addition to speaking with your doctor, this article gives a great overview of IBS treatment options that may be helpful to you: I am not entirely familiar with disability requirements in the UK. I hope others here will share their experiences. This article is regarding disability in the US, but may still be somewhat helpful I hope:

    Please reach out anytime, we're here to support you in this. Wishing you some relief ahead. best, Kelly, Team Member

    or create an account to reply.