What Are Complications Of IBS?
Written by: Truc Thanh | Last reviewed: June 2016.
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders. IBS in the Real World Survey. Summary Findings. August 2002.
- Canavan C, West J, Card T. The epidemiology of irritable bowel syndrome. Clin Epidemiol. 2014;6:71-80.
- IBS Patients: Their Illness Experience and Unmet Needs. IFFGD 2009.
- MedlinePlus. Hemorrhoids. https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000292.htm. Accessed February 12, 2016.
- Chey WD, Nojkov B, Rubenstein JH, et al. The yield of colonoscopy in patients with non-constipated irritable bowel syndrome: results from a prospective, controlled US trial. Am J Gastroenterol. 2010;105:859-865.
- Helvaci MR, Algin MC, Kaya H. Irritable bowel syndrome and chronic gastritis, hemorrhoid, urolithiasis. Eurasian J Med. 2009;41:158-161.
- Peery AF, Sandler RB, Galanko JA, et al. Risk factors for hemorrhoids on screening colonoscopy. Plos One. 2015;10:e0139100.
- El-Salhy M, Gundersen D. Diet in irritable bowel syndrome. Nutr J. 2015;14:36.