Sweet Thai Chili Cucumber Salad
This simple salad will keep both your gut and your taste buds satisfied. Since green onion tops are considered a low FODMAP food, this salad makes for the perfect IBS-friendly dish. These sweet yet spicy flavors will mimic your favorite Thai meal, but with an extra healthy twist! While this salad can shine brightly on its own, it also makes for a yummy sidekick with other veggie sides.
Serving Size: 1
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for sweet thai chili cucumber salad
- ½ large English cucumber (14”)
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (use more of the tops)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tsp white balsamic
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce (Ex: Thai Kitchen)
Directions for sweet thai chili cucumber salad
- In a large bowl, add ¼ slices of cucumber.
- Dice the bell pepper. Combine.
- Chop the green onions. Combine.
- Fold in the lime juice, white balsamic, sesame oil, and Thai sweet chili sauce
- Serve as a side dish or topped with your favorite protein!
Have a favorite recipe to share?
- calories: 129
- carbohydrates: 25g
- fat: 3g
- fiber: 4g
- potassium: 558mg
- protein: 3g
- sodium: 230mg
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you have difficulties with setting boundaries and saying no?