Grilled Chicken Thighs with Dill Chimichurri
Goodbye plain ol’ grilled chicken and hello flavor town! This recipe is truly a dill-light. While this dish may have Michelin star-worthy appeal, it’s simple enough for the culinarily inexperienced. Enjoy this recipe alongside brown rice or quinoa and your favorite low FODMAP vegetables. Don’t forget to make extra chimichurri to add a pop of flavor to meals throughout the week. It’s dill-icious on white fish, tofu, tempeh, sauteed vegetables, and more! Reap the health benefits of fresh herbs without a gut that’s disturbed with this must-try IBS-friendly recipe.
Makes: 3 servings
Serving Size: 1/3 mixture
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for grilled chicken thighs will dill
- 20 oz skinless chicken thighs
- 6 fresh dill sprigs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
Directions for grilled chicken thighs will dill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On baking sheet, place chicken and roast until fully cooked. Approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- In small bowl, add finely chopped dill, olive oil, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Remove chicken from oven. Serve topped with chimichurri-style sauce.
- calories: 399kcal
- carbohydrates: 1.5g
- fat: 26g
- potassium: 456mg
- protein: 37g
- saturated fat: 4.5g
- sodium: 215mg
- sugar: 1.5g
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you taken our In America Survey yet?