Dairy-Free Minty Hot Chocolate
It’s thick and creamy and you’d never know that it was dairy-free. So enjoy and indulge in a little deliciousness!
Serving size: 3
Ingredients for dairy-free minty hot chocolate:
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbs cacao
- 1 tsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp peppermint essence
Directions for dairy-free minty hot chocolate:
- Pour all the ingredients into a small saucepan.
- Use a whisk to mix the ingredients over a low heat.
- Continue to whisk it while it heats.
- Once it reaches a simmer and has slightly thickened, remove from the heat and pour into mugs.
- calories: 326
- carbohydrates: 36g
- dietary fiber: 2.9g
- potassium: 264mg
- protein: 2.5g
- saturated fat: 17.1g
- sodium: 65mg
- total fat: 20.2g
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you have difficulties with setting boundaries and saying no?