Tasty Asian Soy Turkey Lettuce Wraps
This isn’t just any old turkey dinner. This Asian-style dish packs a flavorful punch and has an aroma that will make your mouth water. It’s sweet, savory, and spicy, all in one tasty mouthful. Serve this up in romaine lettuce wraps for the perfect crunch. Pair it with your favorite IBS-friendly vegetables, such as Bok choy, Swiss chard, or cucumber salad and polenta chips for the ultimate feast. It’s a nutritious dish for the entire household will enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp garlic minced (two cloves)
- 1-pound turkey
- Optional shredded carrots for crunch.
- In a large oiled pan on medium-high heat, cook ground turkey, stirring frequently until no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Add black pepper, soy sauce, white vinegar, sugar, garlic sauce, and minced garlic.
- Fold in ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Cover with lid and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- calories: 341
- carbohydrates: 5g
- fat: 22g
- potassium: 418mg
- protein: 32g
- sodium: 1194mg
Disclaimer: We recognize that some ingredients listed in this recipe may be a trigger food for some people. Please feel free to omit or substitute any ingredients that don’t work for you.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, RLS, sleep apnea) in addition to IBS?