The Connection between IBS and other Bowel Diseases
Written by: Truc Thanh | Last reviewed: June 2016.
- Wilkins T, Pepitone C, Alex B, Schade RR. Diagnosis and management of IBS in adults. Am Fam Physician. 2012;86:419-426.
- Wilcox C, Turner J, Green J. Systematic review: the management of chronic diarrhea due to bile acid malabsorption. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2014;39:923-939.
- World Gastroenterology Organisation Global Guidelines. Irritable Bowel Syndrome: a Global Perspective. Accessed 1/7/16 at: http://www.worldgastroenterology.org/UserFiles/file/guidelines/irritable-bowel-syndrome-english-2015.pdf
- Ye Y, Pang Z, Chen W, et al. The epidemiology and risk factors of inflammatory bowel disease. Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015;8:22529-22542.
- Guagnozzi D, Lucendo AJ. Advances in knowledge on microscopic colitis: From bench to bedside. Rev Exp Enferm Dig. 2015;107:98-108.
- The National Pancreas Foundation. Accessed online on 6/27/17 at https://pancreasfoundation.org/patient-information/chronic-pancreatitis/causes-and-symptoms/.
- Chronic pancreatitis, Merck Manuals. Accessed online on 6/27/17 at http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/digestive-disorders/pancreatitis/chronic-pancreatitis.
- Carcinoid syndrome, Merck Manuals. Accessed online on 6/27/17 at http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/endocrine-and-metabolic-disorders/carcinoid-tumors/carcinoid-syndrome.