White Chocolate Bark
If you are looking for a little sweet bite then try this White Chocolate Bark. It's super easy to make and its gluten free and dairy free. The ingredients are low FODMAP friendly as per The Monash University Low FODMAP Diet App, but just stick to one serve at a time as 1 tablespoon of coconut oil is considered one serve and there are about 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in this recipe. The Bark should be stored in the freezer and remember to eat it immediately after removing it from the freezer otherwise it will melt!
Makes 4 serves
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbs tahini
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbs almonds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- Melt the coconut oil, maple syrup and tahini in a small saucepan over a low heat and once melted remove from the heat.
- Roughly chop the frozen raspberries, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pour the melted mix onto the baking tray.
- Sprinkle the chopped raspberries, almonds and pumpkin seeds over the mix.
- Place the tray into the freezer for 1-2 hours until hardened.
- Once it is hard, remove the tray from the freezer and crack the bark into small pieces and enjoy!
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Which time of day is worse for your IBS symptoms?