Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Strawberry banana is a classic combination, and this smoothie bowl doesn't disappoint. It's tasty, crisp, and smooth. So, next time you're looking for a healthy and sweet snack think of this smoothie. Let's grab life by the bananas!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 2 cups
Ingredients for strawberry banana smoothie bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 scoop soy protein powder (or whatever you would like)
Directions for strawberry banana smoothie bowl
- Place all ingredients together in the machine and blend. Don't forget that you can stop and stir to pop air bubbles and make sure every piece of fruit is blended.
- If your smoothie isn't quite smooth enough, add a splash more liquid (i.e. soy milk, yogurt).
- Once smoothie has reached the desired texture, scoop into a bowl and add whatever toppings you'd like.
Post a photo of your yummy creation on social media and don't forget to tag us!
- calories: 295
- carbohydrates: 41.9g
- fat: 3g
- fiber: 6.3g
- potassium: 715mg
- protein: 29.2g
- sodium: 34mg
- sugar: 23.9g
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you have difficulties with setting boundaries and saying no?