Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Strawberry banana is a classic combination, and this smoothie bowl doesn't disappoint. It's tasty, crisp, and smooth. So, next time you're looking for a healthy and sweet snack think of this smoothie. Let's grab life by the bananas!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 2 cups
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 scoop soy protein powder (or whatever you would like)
- Place all ingredients together in the machine and blend. Don't forget that you can stop and stir to pop air bubbles and make sure every piece of fruit is blended.
- If your smoothie isn't quite smooth enough, add a splash more liquid (i.e. soy milk, yogurt).
- Once smoothie has reached the desired texture, scoop into a bowl and add whatever toppings you'd like.
Post a photo of your yummy creation on social media and don't forget to tag us!
- calories: 295
- carbohydrates: 41.9g
- fat: 3g
- fiber: 6.3g
- potassium: 715mg
- protein: 29.2g
- sodium: 34mg
- sugar: 23.9g
Disclaimer: We recognize that some ingredients listed in this recipe may be a trigger food for some people. Please feel free to omit or substitute any ingredients that don’t work for you.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, RLS, sleep apnea) in addition to IBS?