Squash and Zucchini Sauté
Last updated: January 2022
This recipe was submitted by an IBS community member. It has minimal ingredients. This side dish pairs well with baked chicken and steamed rice.
Ingredients for squash and zucchini saute
- 1/2 lb. zucchini squash, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 lb. yellow squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp. Canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: add fresh herbs, such as chopped basil or dill
Directions for squash and zucchini saute
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2 Add zucchini and yellow squash.
- 3 Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 10-12 minutes, or until desired degree of tenderness.
- 4 Season with salt and pepper, and herbs, if desired.
- calories: 30
- carbohydrates: 1.9g
- fat: 2.4g
- fiber: 0.6g
- sodium: 44mg
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Which of the following symptoms of IBS do you experience most frequently?