Squash and Zucchini Sauté
This recipe was submitted by an IBS community member. It has minimal ingredients. This side dish pairs well with baked chicken and steamed rice.
- 1/2 lb. zucchini squash, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 lb. yellow squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp. Canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: add fresh herbs, such as chopped basil or dill
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2 Add zucchini and yellow squash.
- 3 Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 10-12 minutes, or until desired degree of tenderness.
- 4 Season with salt and pepper, and herbs, if desired.
- calories: 30
- carbohydrates: 1.9g
- fat: 2.4g
- fiber: 0.6g
- sodium: 44mg
Disclaimer: We recognize that some ingredients listed in this recipe may be a trigger food for some people. Please feel free to omit or substitute any ingredients that don’t work for you.
Have you ever had a public IBS accident?