Low FODMAP Baked Donuts
I love these simple light and fluffy donuts with a texture that is pretty close to the real thing! I use an electric donut maker but if you have a donut oven tray you could use that too. You could top them with cinnamon sugar or just cinnamon, or whatever topping you prefer.
The serving size is suitable if you're on the low FODMAP diet and is in line with the Monash University FODMAP Diet App (at the time of writing).
- 1 x batch of the mix for Low FODMAP Pancakes
- Blend all the ingredients for the pancakes in a blender
- Pour into the donut sections of an electric donut maker and fill to the lip
- Close the lid and cook for about 5-15 mins until cooked, then gently remove the donuts and continue making more until the mix is finished
- Place them on a wire rack to cool and enjoy!
Disclaimer: We recognize that some ingredients listed in this recipe may be a trigger food for some people. Please feel free to omit or substitute any ingredients that don’t work for you.
Do you think there is enough awareness of IBS?