Low FODMAP Baked Donuts
Last updated: March 2022
I love these simple light and fluffy donuts with a texture that is pretty close to the real thing! I use an electric donut maker but if you have a donut oven tray you could use that too. You could top them with cinnamon sugar or just cinnamon, or whatever topping you prefer.
The serving size is suitable if you're on the low FODMAP diet and is in line with the Monash University FODMAP Diet App (at the time of writing).
Ingredients for low FODMAP baked donuts
- 1 x batch of the mix for Low FODMAP Pancakes
Directions for low FODMAP baked donuts
- Blend all the ingredients for the pancakes in a blender
- Pour into the donut sections of an electric donut maker and fill to the lip
- Close the lid and cook for about 5-15 mins until cooked, then gently remove the donuts and continue making more until the mix is finished
- Place them on a wire rack to cool and enjoy!
- calories: 323
- carbohydrates: 31.1g
- cholesterol: 164mg
- fiber: 5.4g
- potassium: 468mg
- protein: 11.9g
- saturated fat: 8.4g
- sodium: 203mg
- total fat: 19.2g
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Which of the following symptoms of IBS do you experience most frequently?