IBS Friendly Chocolate Almond Butter Milkshake
Last updated: February 2022
Hello fellow IBS sufferers! Do you guys like ice cream and milkshakes but find that dairy just kicks your butt every time because of IBS? Well pout no more! Here’s an easy milkshake recipe that is IBS-friendly and super delicious. I have made it more than three times already and it hasn’t triggered any of my symptoms, so why not share this with you guys? Since the warmer seasons are around the corner for many of us, you can even share it with your friends at a cookout or get-together. If you’re up for the challenge of trying out a milkshake, then try this one out, I guarantee you won’t regret it!
Ingredients for IBS-friendly chocolate almond butter milkshake
- 1 pint of dairy free chocolate ice cream (So Delicious makes dairy free ice cream in assorted flavors)
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 1-2 fresh bananas
- 2 tbsps. of almond butter
Directions for IBS-friendly chocolate almond butter milkshake
- Add pint of dairy free chocolate ice cream.
- Add the milk while blending the ice cream.
- Stop blending and add the almond butter and bananas.
- Blend until smooth.
- Optional: Garnish with coconut flakes and a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!
- calories: 429
- carbohydrates: 40.8g
- fiber: 11.5g
- potassium: 489mg
- protein: 6.4g
- saturated fat: 19.5g
- sodium: 26mg
- total fat: 30.5g
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you have trouble trying to balance your diet with multiple illnesses?
Join the conversation