IBS Friendly Chocolate Almond Butter Milkshake
Hello fellow IBS sufferers! Do you guys like ice cream and milkshakes but find that dairy just kicks your butt every time because of IBS? Well pout no more! Here’s an easy milkshake recipe that is IBS friendly and super delicious. I have made it more than three times already and it hasn’t triggered any of my symptoms, so why not share this with you guys? Since the warmer seasons are around the corner for many of us, you can even share it with your friends at a cookout or get-together. If you’re up for the challenge of trying out a milkshake, then try this one out, I guarantee you won’t regret it!
Serving Size: 2
- 1 pint of dairy free chocolate ice cream (So Delicious makes dairy free ice cream in assorted flavors)
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 1-2 fresh bananas
- 2 tbsps. of almond butter
- Add pint of dairy free chocolate ice cream.
- Add the milk while blending the ice cream.
- Stop blending and add the almond butter and bananas.
- Blend until smooth.
- Optional: Garnish with coconut flakes and a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you ever had a public IBS accident?