Last updated: January 2022
This recipe was sent in by a community member. The carrots are seasoned with honey and orange zest. They are a great side dish. Consider substituting any ingredients that do not work for you, based on individual sensitivities. Enjoy!
Serving size: 4-6
Ingredients for honey orange carrots
- 1 lb baby carrots, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2-3 tsp butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1-2 Tbsp honey
- about 1-2 tsp grated orange zest
Directions for honey orange carrots
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Add carrots, and water.
- Cover and cook about 3-4 hours on HIGH setting.
- Add butter, salt, honey, and orange zest; stir gently until combined.
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Which of the following symptoms of IBS do you experience most frequently?