Last updated: January 2022
This recipe was sent in by a community member. The carrots are seasoned with honey and orange zest. They are a great side dish. Consider substituting any ingredients that do not work for you, based on individual sensitivities. Enjoy!
Serving size: 4-6
Ingredients for honey orange carrots
- 1 lb baby carrots, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2-3 tsp butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1-2 Tbsp honey
- about 1-2 tsp grated orange zest
Directions for honey orange carrots
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Add carrots, and water.
- Cover and cook about 3-4 hours on HIGH setting.
- Add butter, salt, honey, and orange zest; stir gently until combined.
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you have trouble trying to balance your diet with multiple illnesses?
Join the conversation