- 2 slices gluten-free bread (check the App for more specific recommendations)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter/coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup strawberries
- In a bowl, use a fork to mix the egg with the coconut milk and cinnamon
- Pre-heat a frypan on medium heat and melt the butter in the pan
- Dip the bread into the egg mix and then place the bread into the pan
- Cook on both sides until golden brown
- Place the toast on a plate and top with the maple syrup, coconut yogurt and sliced strawberries, enjoy!
Disclaimer: We recognize that some ingredients listed in this recipe may be a trigger food for some people. Please feel free to omit or substitute any ingredients that don’t work for you.
Do you avoid using seasonings or spices on your food?