Blue Magic Fiber Bites for IBS-C
Last updated: May 2022
Tired of a grumbling tummy in between meals? Let’s face it; it always happens at the worst (and most silent) moments. Instead of running on empty, keep full using these fiber bites. Their beautiful color, earthy tones, and soft yet crunchy texture will satisfy all your senses. But the true magic is in their satiating, nutrient-dense, and gut-friendly properties, all condensed into one deliciously big bite. This therapeutic recipe gets powered by flax meal, chia seeds, and hemp hearts. Plus, these bites are high in soluble fiber to give your body an extra push—so that you don’t have to. Stop the strain for a better day with these must-try bites.
Makes: 15 servings
Serving Size: 1 truffle
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for IBS-C fiber bites
- 2/3 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- ½ cup macadamia nut butter
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maca
- ½ tbsp blue spirulina
Directions for IBS-C fiber bites
- In a large bowl, combine flax meal, chia seeds, and hemp hearts. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add macadamia nut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into the mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- On a medium plate, add maca and spirulina. Mix until incorporated.
- Spray hands with non-stick spray. Then roll mixture into 1.5 to 2-inch balls.
- Lightly roll each ball into the powder mixture. Place in a storage bowl.
- Repeat for remainder of the ingredients.
- Enjoy these tasty bites! Store in the fridge.
- calories: 179kcal
- carbohydrates: 11g
- fat: 1.5g
- fiber: 6g
- potassium: 70mg
- protein: 7g
- saturated fat: 1.5g
- sodium: 3mg
- sugar: 2.5g
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Which of the following symptoms of IBS do you experience most frequently?