A fun little way to switch up eggs on toast (if this isn’t a trigger for your symptoms), perfect for when you have a little time on your hands on the weekend. It’s crispy on the outside, soft in the inside and perfect with a bit of gooey egg yolk!
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat a moderate oven and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Separate the eggs and keep the egg yolks separate
- With an electric beater, whisk egg whites until firm peaks form
- Spread egg white mixture into two cloud shapes on a baking tray with a small indentation in the middle
- Bake in the oven for 2 mins
- Remove the tray from the oven, add the egg yolks to the indentations in the clouds
- Place tray back in the oven and cook for 5-10 minutes until the clouds have yellowed/browned
- Remove from the oven and serve. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: We recognize that some ingredients listed in this recipe may be a trigger food for some people. Please feel free to omit or substitute any ingredients that don’t work for you.
Disclaimer: IrritableBowelSyndrome.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Did you make any New Year's goals or resolutions?