Is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome the Reason for My IBS?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The IrritableBowelSyndrome.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Ehlers–Danlos syndrome: A showcase of conditions that lead to understanding matrix biology. Egyptian Journal of Medical Human Genetics. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0945053X1300098X. Published August 3, 2013.
- Fikree A, Chelimsky G, Collins H, Kovacic K, Aziz Q. Gastrointestinal involvement in the Ehlers-Danlos syndromes. Advances in pediatrics. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28186368. Published March 2017.
- Zeitoun J-D, Lefèvre JH, Parades Vde, Séjourné C, Sobhani I, Hamonet C. Functional Digestive Symptoms and Quality of Life in Patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes: Results of a National Cohort Study on 134 Patients. PLOS Medicine. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0080321.
- Nelson AD, Mouchli MA, Valentin N, et al. Ehlers Danlos syndrome and gastrointestinal manifestations: A 20-year experience at Mayo Clinic. Arthritis and Rheumatism. https://mayoclinic.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/ehlers-danlos-syndrome-and-gastrointestinal-manifestations-a-20-y-2. Published November 27, 2015.
- Collins H, Gastrointestinal Complications of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. EDNF Center for Clinical Care and Research. https://www.ehlers-danlos.com/2014-physicians-conference/Collins.pdf. September 15, 2014.