Tips for Surviving Daylight Saving Time
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The IrritableBowelSyndrome.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Sellman TK. Can Circadian Rhythms Influence Crohn’s and Colitis? IrritableBowelSyndrome.net. Available at: https://inflammatoryboweldisease.net/living/circadian-rhythms/. Accessed October 29, 2019.
- Vaughn B, Rotolo S, Roth H. Circadian rhythm and sleep influences on digestive physiology and disorders. Published: September 2, 2014. Volume 2014:4. Pages 67-77. Available at: https://doi.org/10.2147/CPT.S44806
- Sellman TK. How do misaligned circadian rhythms affect the body? Sleepy Head Central. Published March 21, 2017. Available at: https://sleepyheadcentral.com/how-do-misaligned-circadian-rhythms-affect-the-body/. Accessed: October 29, 2019.
- Sleep and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. International Foundation for Gastrointestinal Disorders, Inc. Last updated: July 6, 2016. Available at: https://www.aboutibs.org/sleep-and-irritable-bowel-syndrome.html. Accessed: October 29, 2019.
- Remes-Troche JM, et al. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2015 Jun;27(6):824-31. Epub 2015 Mar 29. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25817438. Accessed: October 29, 2019.
- Swanson GR, Burgess HJ, Keshavarzian A. Sleep disturbances and inflammatory bowel disease: a potential trigger for disease flare? Expert Rev Clin Immunol. 2011;7(1):29–36. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3046047/. Accessed October 29, 2019.