Why You Need a “Can’t Wait” Card
- Individual Membership Levels and Benefits. 2016 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. http://www.ccfa.org/get-involved/become-member/individual-membership/levels-and-benefits. Published 2016. Accessed July 10, 2016.
- Illinois General Assembly - Illinois Compiled Statutes. Illinois General Assembly - Illinois Compiled Statutes. http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs3.asp?ActID=2726&ChapterID=35. Published 2015. Accessed July 10, 2016.
- Owens S. The Grassroots Movement to Change the Nation's Public Restroom Laws. US News. http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/12/20/the-grassroots-movement-to-change-the-nations-public-restroom-laws. Published December 20, 2012. Accessed July 10, 2016.
- Freeman K. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/medicalpubs/diseasemanagement/gastroenterology/irritable-bowel-syndrome/. Published August 2010. Accessed July 10, 2016.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS. Johns Hopkins Medicine, based in Baltimore, Maryland. http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/digestive_disorders/irritable_bowel_syndrome_ibs_22,irritablebowelsyndromeibs/. Accessed July 11, 2016.
- "Ally's Law" - IBD Restroom Access Act. Petition2Congress. http://www.petition2congress.com/15223/allys-law-ibd-restroom-access-act. Accessed July 11, 2016.
- Restroom Access Card. CIMZIA®. https://www.cimzia.com/assets/pdf/ucbcp_bathroom_access_card.pdf. Published 2015. Accessed July 11, 2016.