The Low FODMAP Diet
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: June 2016.
- Low FODMAP diet for irritable bowel syndrome, Monash University. Accessed online on 4/4/16 at http://www.med.monash.edu/cecs/gastro/fodmap/.
- Barrett JS. Extending our knowledge of fermentable, short chain carbohydrates for managing gastrointestinal symptoms. Nutr Clin Pract. 2013 June;28(3):300-306. Published online 7 May 2013 at http://ncp.sagepub.com/content/28/3/300.
- Heizer WD, Southern S, McGovern S. The role of diet in symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in adults: a narrative review. J Am Diet Assoc. 2009 Jul;109(7):1204-14.
- Halmos EP, Power VA, Shepherd SJ, Gibson PR, Muir JG. A diet low in FODMAPs reduces symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Gastroenterology. 2014 Jan;146(1):67-75.e5.
- Stanford University Medical Center, Digestive Health Center, Nutrition Services. The Low FODMAP Diet. Accessed online on 2/26/16 at https://stanfordhealthcare.org/content/dam/SHC/for-patients-component/programs-services/clinical-nutrition-services/docs/pdf-lowfodmapdiet.pdf.