Living with IBS-C? Tell us about your experience. Take our survey here.

caret icon Back to all discussions

2016: Year In Review

It’s hard to believe that the year is coming to an end – and another year of challenges, frustrations, wins and #fail are almost behind us.

Looking back over the year, whether you are newly diagnosed or a “pro” with IBS, how would you describe 2016?

Has 2016 been an especially difficult year or have things gotten better for you? OR What symptom has improved the most for you over the course of 2016?

Share your thoughts below!

1. Oh wow! So I've been looking over forums and this one hasn't been tended to in awhile! So it's been a solid 7 years since this post! So much has changed since this comment was made. It was long before I joined on as a member! It is wild to think about how far we've come, both as individuals, and as a society. My IBS has been decent this year. I haven't had too many horrible flare-ups where I end up laying on the floor all night. Waiting for that near fainting feeling to end. I've been taking magnesium, which I hope has been contributing to that! I hope you've been feeling well as of late, and others share how they're doing as well!!!

~Sawyer (team)

Please read our rules before posting.