- Whisk the ingredients for the wraps in a bowl and sit aside
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan on medium heat
- Stir the wrap mixture and pour half of the mixture into the pan and swirl the pan to spread it out
- Allow it to cook until the edges start to lift
- Gently turn the wrap over and cook it on the other side
- Once cooked, remove it from the pan and place it on a plate
- Cook the second batch
- Prepare the filling ingredients
- Spread the fillings over the two wraps, roll them up and enjoy!
Disclaimer: We recognize that some ingredients listed in this recipe may be a trigger food for some people. Please feel free to omit or substitute any ingredients that don’t work for you.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, RLS, sleep apnea) in addition to IBS?