- Whisk the ingredients for the wraps in a bowl and sit aside
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan on medium heat
- Stir the wrap mixture and pour half of the mixture into the pan and swirl the pan to spread it out
- Allow it to cook until the edges start to lift
- Gently turn the wrap over and cook it on the other side
- Once cooked, remove it from the pan and place it on a plate
- Cook the second batch
- Prepare the filling ingredients
- Spread the fillings over the two wraps, roll them up and enjoy!
Disclaimer: We recognize that some ingredients listed in this recipe may be a trigger food for some people. Please feel free to omit or substitute any ingredients that don’t work for you.
Do you think there is enough awareness of IBS?