The Low FODMAP Diet Is Not A Gluten-Free Diet
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The IrritableBowelSyndrome.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- FODMAPS and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Monashfodmap.com. https://www.monashfodmap.com/about-fodmap-and-ibs/. Accessed February 5, 2018.
- Gibson PR. History of the low FODMAP diet. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28244673. Published March, 2017. Accessed February 5, 2018.
- Dimidi E1, Rossi M, Whelan K. Irritable bowel syndrome and diet: where are we in 2018?. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28872467. Published November, 2017. Accessed February 5, 2018.
- Halmos EP. When the low FODMAP diet does not work. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28244666. Published March, 2017. Accessed February 5, 2018.
- Mayo Clinic Staff. Gluten-free diet. mayoclinic.org. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/gluten-free-diet/art-20048530. Published November 23, 2017. Accessed February 5, 2018.
- Ciacci C, Ciclitira P, Hadjivassiliouhttps M. The gluten-free diet and its current application in coeliac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4406897/. Published April, 2015 Accessed February 5, 2018.
- Strawbridge H. Going gluten-free just because? Here’s what you need to know. https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/going-gluten-free-just-because-heres-what-you-need-to-know-201302205916. health.harvard.edu. Published February 20, 2013. Updated January 8, 2018. Accessed February 5, 2018.